Sunday, November 3, 2013

Top 5 Favorite Sites!

               Today, I couldn't really think of what to post on my blog.  Then, I had a lightbulb moment.  I thought to myself, "why not post some of my favorite sites to go to?"  So here they are.  Some of them are quite cool and interesting, some of them are ones that I have looked at ever since I was little.  Check em' out!


(.1.)  www.lego.com

(.2.)  www.andkon.com

(.3.)  www.insidescooters.blogspot.com

(.4.)  www.pocsports.com

(.5.)  www.realmencook.com

Most of these sites that I have posted have to do with some of my most favorite thing to do in my freetime.  I have built Legos ever since I was a baby.  I love to play on Andkon because it is a super fun gaming site.  Inside scooters is a blog that gives me a lot of info about what is new in the scooter world.  Scootering is one of my favorite sports.  POC is a site where I can get most of my ski gear from.  For those of you that don't know me well enough, I am a very competitive ski racer.  Finally, I have a cooking site.  This may be "out of the blue" for most of you that did not know I love to cook.  This site lists a great deal of recipes.  I have made some of them, and they are very delicious.

1 comment:

  1. David if you could expand on each top 5 item it would really help me understand why you like these websites.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive