Monday, November 18, 2013

ASDF Excitement!!!

               So as many of you probably know, there is a very funny series on youtube called ASDF.  ASDF is a super funny and entertaining clip all about stick figures.  Those little stick figures try to find different ways to make you laugh.  They can make you laugh in very stupid ways, showing really stupid acts.  There are only seven short clips of ASDF out right now, but I am sure the director will make more.  My favorite out of the seven are probably the third, fourth, fifth and seventh ones.  Although I do like watching them.  When I need a little "cheer-up", I just boot up YouTube and watch these movies.  They turn my frown upside down and make my sun rise inside of me.                                        



4 comments:

  1. Do you want a muffin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hilarious video and great description!

      Delete
  2. I love the new layout. I is a great post. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this channel was the funniest thing ever back in sixth grade.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive